Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pam Thinks This: My Very Own Out/In List


Pam Thinks This:  My Very Own Out/In List

By: Pam Taylor

I like lists.  Always have.  Nonetheless I have often wondered who anoints those at the end of each year with predicting what is no longer vogue and who/what will be the coming year’s attractions.  This year, I decided just as the many prognosticators who preceded me to anoint myself.  Some of my trends look pretty positive; sadly I can’t say, “It’s all good.”

OUT2010
IN2011


Barack Obama
Bo Obama
Bike Lanes
Dog Parks
Compromise
Outnumbered
Lasts a Lifetime
Magic Moment
Democrats
Republicans
Republicans
Tea Party
Tea Party
Coffee Hour
Sign of the Times
Is What It Is
Hire the Handicapped the Handicapped
Hire the Formerly  Incarcerated
Be Good
Be Well*

No comments:

Post a Comment