Friday, April 29, 2011

To Begin is to Win: ‘First Trainer’ Cornell McClellan’s Fitness Theory

“To Begin is to Win”
‘First Trainer’ Cornell McClellan’s Fitness Theory

From the pages of USA Weekend Cornell McClellan offers you the same fitness advice he gives to President and Mrs. Obama – “Get started and the most difficult part will be over.” Making the decision to get fit and stay fit is the first step to living a healthy lifestyle. McClellan suggests three tips to begin to win:

1.    Start slow.
2.    Have a clear, attainable goal in mind.
3.    Establish a weekly routine.

Now go for it. We’re cheering for you!

Highlighted Clip for Friday, April 29, 2011:
I have dedicated my life to the discipline of fitness. Training the first family is a dream come true, and it is an opportunity that encourages me and motivates me every day. It has also led me to become passionate about health and fitness on a more public level.

No comments:

Post a Comment